Busby’s Tours operates small group food and wine tours across the globe for men and women. You are guided on each tour by a Certified Level Master Sommelier to give you “the experience of a lifetime.” We offer an insight into the places we visit that you can’t get on many other tour companies. From small mountain villages in Italy to cooking classes in our own Chateau in France. We offer you the chance to live like a local, embrace the culture and most of all the history of each country’s food and wine regions. We take care of all your needs, nearly all meals covered including beverages, staying in either 5 star or boutique accommodation, travelling with a team of travel, food and wine experts. It is our passion to travel and share this with others. No country is off limits and our tours are always offering something new and exciting. We also offer Ladies only Tours with our sister company Que Sera Ladies Tours. (Maximum 12 people on each tour). We also offer custom design tours for you as well, just tell us where you would like to visit and we will do the rest.
2017 Food & Wine Tours
- Wine Regions of The West Coast USA 16th-August-1st-September-2017
- Paris and The South of France Itinerary 5th-18th September(Ladies Tour)
- Winding down the Rhine: Germany Itinerary 22nd-September-8th-October
- Sicily and Malta Itinerary 13th-26th October(Ladies Tour)
- Vietnam Itinerary 30th-October-14th-November(Ladies Tour)
- A Small Taste of South America – Chile Itinerary 18th-29th November
2018 Food & Wine Tours (Coming Soon)
- Decadent Northern Italy
- The Deep South of The USA
- A Taste of Eastern Europe Austria/Hungary
- British Isles (Ladies Tour)
- Eastern China (Ladies Tour)
- Morocco (Ladies Tour)
2019 Food & Wine Tours (Coming Soon)
- Vibrant South Africa
- A Colourful Tour Of Mexico
- Quebec, A Foodie’s Haven
- Classical Greece (Ladies Tour)
- A Taste of the North, Denmark/Norway (Ladies Tour)
- Colonial New England (Ladies Tour)
Busby’s Tours also offer Small group Eastern Australian wine tours that focus on small boutique producers who showcase the terroir of each of their regions.Your guide is a Certified Level Master Sommelier so your experience will be heightened with insider knowledge of the regions and producers.We spend the weekend away in different States and different wine regions. Perhaps a relaxing weekend in the Yarra Valley where we will have the opportunity to sit down and immerse ourselves in the producers wines whilst also learning about their techniques and house styles.We will stay in the wine region we are visiting and get to experience between 10-12 wineries over the course of the weekend. Accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the costing and we will pick you up from your hotel or a central meeting place.
Tours will have a maximum of 12 people and a minimum of 6 people.
The wine regions that we visit are listed below.
- Yarra Valley
- Mornington Peninsula
- Bellarine Peninsula
- Hunter Valley
- Orange and Mudgee
- Southern Highlands and South Coast
- Barossa Valley and Eden Valley
- Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills