Busby’s Tours operates small group food and wine tours across the globe and around Australia (maximum 10 people on each tour). You are guided on each tour by a Certified Level Master Sommelier to give you “the experience of a lifetime.” We offer an insight into the places we visit that you can’t get on many other tour companies. From small mountain villages in Italy to cooking classes in our own Chateau in France. We offer you the chance to live like a local, embrace the culture and most of all the history of each country’s food and wine regions. We take care of all your needs, nearly all meals covered including beverages, staying in either 5 star or boutique accommodation, travelling with a team of travel, food and wine experts. It is our passion to travel and share this with others. No country is off limits and our tours are always offering something new and exciting.
Our Australian tours cover all the wine regions : New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, Western Australia and even Queensland. Our tours are on average two weeks. This allows us to spend quality time in these wine regions not only discovering what makes them so special but also allows us to immerse ourselves in the local food industries. We visit historical towns along our travels and get to discover some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world.
We can also arrange customized tours as well. If you have a particular country or countries you wish to visit we can create a whole tour just for you. Contact us for further details.
Our sister company Que Sera Ladies Tours offers tours around the world and Australia just for ladies. These are also small group tours. (Maximum 10 people on each tour) See website link below to view current tours.
2019 Food & Wine Tours
- Australia’s most Famous Wine Regions South Australia May 2019
- Discover the Diverse Wine Regions of Orange and Mudgee June 2019
- Eastern Europe Wine Country Austria and Hungary August- September 2019
- Decadent Northern Italy October – November 2019 The Deep South of The USA November 2019
- The Deep South of The USA November 2019
2020 Food & Wine Tours (Coming Soon)
- Vibrant South Africa
- A Colourful Tour of Mexico
- Quebec: A Foodie’s Haven
- A Taste of the North: Denmark/Norway
2021 Food & Wine Tours (Coming Soon)
- A Sample of South America: Chile and Argentina
- A Wine Lover’s Heaven: The South of France
- Emerging Eastern China
- The Pacific North West of the USA